Providing Solutions to Contribute to Your Success!
Bring your products or services to prospects – Results in 2-3 months
Value-centric outbound tools to start selling
Start achieving value from your marketing efforts within one quarter. This outbound effort builds faith in the marketing process and in your approach. We’ll get you in front of prospects, test the message and tools, and create real opportunities.
Everything we learn will be used to refine and focus. There’s no wasted energy here.
Product positioning and messaging
Sales and demand enablement (collateral, landing pages, emails, campaigns, sales decks, and scripts)
Customer journey mapping and engagement
Early database and target account building
Tools to have ROI and value-centric discussions.
- Data gathering and research — including interviews, industry/competitive analysis, customer profiles, and technology/value prop study.
- Synthesis — building the customer journey, mapping messaging, establishing campaign workflows, and identifying targets and objectives.
- Content build & review — creating materials for demand gen and sales enablement, messaging reviews, target reviews, and engagement plan.
- Go-to-market — Rolling it out and start measuring responses. Tune until it hits with desired consistency and reliable return.
- Feed the strategy — Use everything we learned to drive the future of the company.
Brand Messaging to Stand Out
Branding expresses why you exist now and forever – Results in 2-3 months0
Packaging your vision to be relatable and memorable
Not everyone is a prospect yet, but everyone is part of your brand expression. You want to be known and remembered for something. It makes it that much easier for a prospect to take a sales call or respond to an email if they have a recall of you.
This is foundational for growing companies as they establish their identity and refine their decision-making. This core is used for any external vendor work you’ll need in the future.
- Telling the company story and pitch
- Packaging brand messages with product marketing
- Establishing external comms for analysts, fundraising, and the media
- Creating and teaching the corporate voice and ethos to the entire company
- Data gathering and research — including deep founder and product team interviews, customer profiles, and culture study.
- Synthesis — building the brand story and purpose.
- Content build & review — creating materials for external comms, pitch decks, company descriptions, glossaries, mission and values, identity packaging, onboarding content, etc. Deep reviews with stakeholders.
- Onboarding — delivering to all in the company and establishing compliance processes.
A Future-Proof Marketing Team
Foster a results-based culture that marketers love to work in – Results in 3-6 Months
Bring in tech-first, customer-centric, data-loving marketers
Build a foundational marketing culture that’s centered and efficient. Your business’s future will thrive under an agile, transparent organization teamed by professionals that work great together.
Depending on your needs, we may look at alternative forms of team organization structures. The goals will always be to introduce efficiencies and innovation, enhance collaboration, provide transparency, and speed decision-making.
- Recruiting and onboarding talent that’s optimized for your budget and goals
- Managing projects and programs with frictionless workflows
- Building the best martech stack for marketing and sales ops
- Establishing marketing finance and reporting
- Fostering transparent and collaborative internal culture and communications
This is a blended process that evaluates HR and IT as a cohesive unit. We’ll look to maximize the impact of both, so that hiring and tech spending is controlled using the most advanced tools.
- Program and project definition — map roles and team objectives, and identify capacity and technology gaps.
- Prioritization — determine how company goals align and set hiring and procurement schedule.
- Recruit — create job requisitions and source vendors. Build the team and the stack.
- Integration — bring people, processes, and the martech stack together into a cohesive system.
- Evaluation — establish governance rules for adaptation and process improvement
Marketing That Doesn’t Suck
Create a respected company culture led by marketing – Results in 3+ Months
Even the heart of an engineer or CFO will thaw
Marketing isn’t some magic wand that comes after the product and before the sale. It’s critical to how the company is built and talked about by all.
When a company finds its soul, it’s not just a T-shirt slogan. It permeates across the organization to build cultural relevancy. It reinforces the brand with all communications—internally and externally.
- Balancing Innovation with ROIs Return on Investments
- Fostering customer and partner relationships and community
- Coaching team members as spokespeople and brand ambassadors
Every organization is unique. What works at one, may not work at another. The core methodology will be based on prioritization, small wins that build momentum, and a cultural change that takes one employee at a time.